Tuesday 17 September 2013

"...on toast."



Over the weekend Jenny hasn’t had much of an appetite and doesn’t know what she’s going to want for breakfast or lunch or dinner. Usually we have some idea of what we’ll have for tea before we come home from work but not at the minute. 

This has lead to the decision making falling to me.

Now I’m not a very good person when it comes to thinking up meals to eat, even when I don’t have a pregnant wife unsure of what she wants. If it were up to me my dinner schedule would be something like this:

Monday: Beans on toast.
Tuesday: Cheese on toast.
Wednesday: Scrambled eggs on toast
Thursday: Beans, cheese and scrambled eggs on toast
Friday: Takeaway…on toast.

The past two days I’ve had to go out at about 11AM to get things that Jenny has requested that she’s fairly certain she will/can eat. I’m ok with this as it takes the pressure off me, and my toaster, but it’s a strain on the wallet, especially as I’ve bought GTA V today (reasoning: if I’m playing it, I’m not spending money elsewhere).

We’re going shopping later. Hopefully Jenny has a better idea today of what she can and can’t eat. .

Or we’ll be buying a shitload of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment